Friday, December 22, 2017

IT AIN'T ME YOU'RE LOOKING FOR BABE.

Look at it this way baby. ~ While I AM is fly like a G6, you're obsessed with finding the impossible dream that will sustain the Sodom and Egypt status quid pro quote of the abomination of desolation in REVELATION 12 meets DANIE 12. ~ Which is what will continue to wreck havak upon the world's climate. ~ Meanwhile baby, pick up your old worn out Spanish guitar and sing along with me, like at: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4d8o8vNTNao ~ I know, sometimes my voice can sound a little bit too nasal. ~ I'm working on it. ~ You worry about you. ~ You let me worry about me. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PASSING AWAY MY NYT NOTES: Jesus has still not told me which movie is next up. ~ So whenever that does not happen, I usually just watch some old JAMES BOND 007 movie prophecy like DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER or THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN. ~

No comments: