Saturday, December 16, 2017

IT WAS A NON STARTER FROM THE START.

All things considered, my phony Hollywood wannabe lesbian wife Jodie Foster, who still has the hots for me and wants to have my babies; did a pretty damn realistic looking send up of CNN's ongoing fake news Russian collusion conspiracy theories in BURN AFTER READING meets BURN BEFORE READING anything reported at FOX, per: http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/12/16/jodie-foster-reprises-silence-lambs-role-help-take-trump-video/ ~ Darling, sweetheart, you let me worry about Donald Trump; you take care of your own personal nuerotic Hillary Clinton bisexual political problems. ~ And I quote, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!.. You're out of your league Donny!!" THE BIG LEBOWSKI:2. ~ GSR/TWN ~ MICROWAVE POPCORN MOVIE NOTES: The dizzy tall blond tries out her Islay Island ferry boat disaster audition for some DANIEL 12 TV station in Riverside, California in the PLAIN TRUTH magazine cover move called THE TRUTH ABOUT CATS AND DOGS, circa 1996. ~ RADIO DAYS NOTES: On STAR WARS Friday, Michael Medved said that CNN is not an evil empire deep space pro abortion network because at least 1/3 of the American people personally know someone who has had an abortion. ~ Him not knowing anything about how the Jewish synagogue of Satan deceived 1/3 of the STAR WARS angels in heaven per REV.12. ~ And I quote, "Time to wake up pretty girl." MULHOLLAND DR. ~ GREG'S POPCORN: First boil the popcorn in a deep cast iron olive oil pot; then season to taste with powdered oregano, garlic powder, powdered white pepper, REAL SALT. ~ PS GISELE BUNDCHEN: I need you to continue to be completely faithful and only love your current husband and have lots of babies with him; for now anyway. ~ Since I AM is pretty occupied right now with my first draft of LAST TANGO IN PARIS:2; costarring my new 15 year-old actress wife who lives in PARIS. ~ Who will become the replacement stand-in wife of my youth; since the first one left me during the 1979 Christmas season. ~ Hey, good things happen for a reason. ~

No comments: