Monday, December 18, 2017

IT HAPPENED ON KATE HOLMES' BIRTHDAY FOR A CHRISTMAS SEASON REASON

That no.501 negro-staffed AMTRAK train cascaded down onto the ten virgins' I-5 landmark next to Barks/dale Road, across from WW:III Fort Lewis, because she is still French kissing and fucking that big brown handsome dude doggie style in THE TRUTH ABOUT CATS AND DOGS. ~ And for a special purpose [prosecutor] second witness, that former big brown dog in the Orwellian ANIMAL FARM prophecy, is threatening President Trump if he dares to shut down the DOJ/FBI/NYT investigation into.. Obama's fake birth certificate; the murders of Seth Rich and Donald Young; Clinton's big money election season collusion with the Russian oligarchy. ~ NOT! ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS CLYDE LEWIS: More apostate Mormonism, less apostate Christianity. ~ PS DAKOTA: What's new pussy cat? ~ PS COLBERT: It sure took me long enough. ~ But I finally figured out why me so happy, when you no happy. ~ You took over David Letterman's place; but where are the underage appropriate babes who want to fuck you and have your babies? ~ And I paraphrase, "The most important thing that I look forward to in an older filthy rich billionaire man is a really good sense of humor; a nice set of tanned abs; and a cock that is still hard [cash] enough to satisfy me." Lindsay Lohan, December 28, 2018. ~ Let me put it to you this way. ~ I don't pay my fair share of 666 taxes after the WW:III woes in REVEKATION 11 in THAT SON OF A BITCH LEBOWSKI. ~ I can barely find enough room on my vinyage 1937 91' sailboat to handle all of my horny teenager girls in THE LAST MOTHER FUCKER IN PARIS: 2&3. ~

No comments: