Wednesday, December 20, 2017

IT GIRL SEX COSTS BIG TIME MONEY.

Alan Franken gave his FARGO meets TWO WEEKS NOTICE to his closest friends and staff lovers on Tuesday. ~ When his candy ass comic book politics Jew boy seat in the Senate's synagogue of satan will be taken over by some blond bimbo named 'Tina' on 1.2.18. ~ And I paraphrase, "Tina is a hooker's name!" BROADWAY DANNY ROSE, as at: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MQshyrB_sD8 ~ AND: "You have a very talented voice!" Ken Kemp, 1987. ~ Yeah I know, think James Taylor meets Orson Welles meets Jesus Christ himself on classic guitar. ~ We're not quite there yet, but we're getting pretty damn close to it. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS SANDY AND NICKI: The reason why both of you two related bitches are going to fall under my midnight blogger spell and do anything that I demand you to do, is because both of you want to look like you did in PRACTICAL MAGIC. ~ PS JAMES RUSSO: The last words that I ever spoke in person to my older brother Steven Relf, before he died on my October 29, 2017 birthday were; "Let's be friends and not enemies... let's let bygones be bygones." And then he said, "... please call [Princess] Diana and tell her that. ~ PS TOM HANKS: More me, less you. ~

No comments: