Friday, December 22, 2017

IT LOOKS MORE LIKE IT TO ME NOW.

That inspired physically transfigured pencil sketch of Bob Dylan in my last YouTube post looks rather like some other 23 year-old guy for a Divine reason. ~ Because in the upcoming preternatural blood cleansing rites of Joseph Smith, you two bitches will only get to look that good too if you stick with program. ~ "You can never be too skinny or too rich..." per: http://mrbig42069.tumblr.com/post/153910429556 ~ Meanwhile, others who also believe in me, yet don't quite have enough antigravity [face book close up skin] faith to go THE FULL MONTY at the PLAYBOY MANSION may have to settle for something upwards of 39. ~ And I quote, "You're fucking kidding me!.. You are 39? I would have guessed 29?" Some gay guy trying to pick me up at a fashionable bar in Westwood, LA; circa 1990. ~ GSR/TWN ~ TWO WEEKS NOTICE NOTES: Alan Franken made his final two weeks notice public at exactly two weeks before Mel Gibson's TEQUILA SUNRISE January 3 birthday. ~ PS EVANGELINE LILLY: You are just one heartbeat away from letting me have my way with you. ~ PHANTON THREAD NOTES: I can just smell it now. ~ Sometime before the end of the 70 weeks border wall prophecy in DANIEL 9, God will force me to watch THERE WILL BE BLOOD. ~ Whether I like it or not, like at: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3PXf5iSGIL4 ~ Hey, he who pays the fiddler gets to call the tunes. ~ PS DAN: One of the reasons why you don't get to quit acting just now, is because my bloated 200 page screenplay for HANNIBAL:4&5 involves the sneaky sophisticated anti hero having a secret twin brother who is married to Jodie Foster and Ms Moore at the same time. ~ Seriously dude, I'm not going to invest 100 big ones into some fastasy film production concept if I can not get back at least that much money in free publicity. ~

No comments: