Thursday, December 14, 2017

IT LOOKS LIKE HAM ACTING SOMETIMES FOR A DIVINE REASON.

Only the greatest ham actors in the world can make it look like the subtle understated method acting truth. ~ And believe me you, there are not that many of us out there. ~ Let the pain and sorrow and suffering and blood letting for one's art begin, at for example: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/26/reader-center/readers-accuse-us-of-normalizing-a-nazi-sympathizer-we-respond.html ~ Last I looked, every single member of THE B-52S is white, not to mention REM and THE SEATTLES, much like at: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=301w_flI0oI ~ Note the enclosed MTV video's dude who has enough antigravity faith in Jesus to walk on water. ~ Hey, I AM is going to have to do something very drastic in the upcomimg weeks to get the attention of Sandra Bullock and Gwyneth Paltrow. ~ Since so far nothing has seemed to work for those two feminist cunts. ~ Not even healing breast cancer and finding a cure for clinical depression and chronic boredom erectile disfunction problems. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS KATE HOLMES: Last night I dreamed that you were giving me the best blow job of my life. ~ But I just could not relax enough and come because I could not get the creepy image out of my mind of you fucking that big 39-point buck nigger. ~ Google it for yourself if you don't believe me. ~

No comments: