Monday, March 11, 2013

BEST TWO WITNESSES NEWSLETTER BLOW JOB EVER?

Miley Cyrus may still be the best three-way fuck in Hollywood. But the old queen of Hollywood is still probably the best suck. ~ I saw DUPLICITY at PISTOL ANNIES right after I had my vivid dream about kissing Julia Roberts, as she sunk lower and lower onto her knees in order to give me a blow job. Exactly like it looks like in this inspired role playing pic at: http://www.justjared.com/2013/03/11/anne-hathaway-adam-shulman-brooklyn-kissing-couple/ ~ Shamefully, it took me at least another week before I decided to go back and get it. Partly because I could never remember hearing or seeing anything about it. ~ Anyway; DUPLICITY is sooooo good because the movie makes absolutely no sense at all unless and until you see it at least two times. And when you see it for the second time, it's even more fresh than the first time. Almost as if, weirdly enough, your first viewing of the GSR/TWN allegory had contained practically no plot spoilers whatsoever. ~ Hard as hell to believe, I know. ~ Which is why those Negro teenagers suddenly died when their 4x4 hit the rail on Park Avenue in Warren, Ohio's Cleveland region in confirmation of DUPLICITY's Park Avenue corporate war message. ~ GSR/TWN ~ FUCK ME NOW NOTES: Why fuck around with some stupid inexperienced boy who doesn't even know how to hit it and quit it, like I do, at: http://blog.ourstage.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/iggypop.jpg ? Note the physical only Warren Jeffs similarities. Because the raving lunatic prison prophet down in Texas is a lot like me. Only I would never fuck a 15 year-old virgin unless God told her that IMDONE4U. ~ PS MISS MONTANA: Give me a good TWO WEEKS NOTICE so that I can hit my mail-order ABs machine that I got for Christmas 5-years ago. Meanwhile, I wish to keep THE BIG LEBOWSKI's overweight gut fucker goatee until the time is right for Charlie Sheen to slim down and start his three-way therapeutic group-fuck sessions with Lindsay Lohan, and Annalyne McCord, and Selena Gomez, and even Emma Stone and Sharon Stone, et al, for all I know. ~ This new 666 beast report is a WOLFEN thing about the future Jewish 666 mayor of the New 666 York at; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2291772/Bloomberg-vows-appeal-judges-decision-strike-New-York-Citys-troubling-sugary-drink-ban-day-slated-effect.html . ~ In the latter days, the two witnesses will appear in the New Jerusalem's capital of the Jews in the new Sodom and Egypt; like where our Lord was crucified.

No comments: