Sunday, March 24, 2013

TENNIS BALLS

For some reason, I just wasn't feeling it last night. So I prayed unto Jesus and asked him to give me a more specific vision about which movie I should watch during the upcoming midnights hours. And then during my after-dinner cat nap, I had a vision wherein I was standing at the end of 16th Ave NE, in Seattle, down by Ravenna Park's tennis courts, and I pulled down my unbuttoned 1960s era 501 LEVI jeans [zipper] and pulled out my balls. ~ So later I ended up seeing Woody Allen's LUCKY U tattoo prophecy called MATCH POINT; which opens with a long slow motion shot of a tennis ball bouncing back and forth between the two tennis racket babes of Judah and Ephraim. ~ Which was ultimately about how Keira Knightley and Scarlett Johansson should just get over their petty little silly girl jealousies and learn what it means to enjoy getting your brains fucked out for all eternity. ~ That happens in the prophetic 2006 release just after the Ms November 22 birthday girl encounters the future born again Barack Obama on her front door steps in London. And then she too dies, and becomes born again, just after she had told him, "Thank you so much for helping me." ~ GSR/TWN ~ DARK KNIGHT NOTES: I see only dark people, who hate white people, in their wild hearts at this JJ gossip link, per: http://www.justjared.com/2013/03/24/kerry-washington-lance-bass-human-rights-campaign-gala-2013/ ~ In the MATCH POINT prophecy, we see that sad Barack Obama darkie painting on the wall right after we learn that Ms November 22 was shot, and gone to that evergreen tree paradise of Vancouver Island, in British Columbia. ~ Last night, I dreamed that I was holding Neve Campbell's hand while she kept throwing up, over and over, inside of some evergreen forest hiking trail cave somewhere. Then an evergreen CIVIC bearing her '103...' born again birth date plates passed me at the MASSAGE ENVY therapy clinic on 192 Sunday afternoon. Which quickly returned again by me when I saw a loud squawking black crow sitting on the fence at the JET STREAM car wash. ~ MORE DEATH NOTICES: The apostate US Supreme Court of the latter day saints' Sodom and Egypt in REV.11, Utah, will begin their debate about whether homosexuality is normal; on the first day of Passover, per: http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2013/03/harlem-pastor-says-fox-knows-obama-fraud.html ~ For goodness sakes guys, get off the fence and make up your minds about this abomination of desolation on the doorsteps of your own holy temples of Israel. ~ And stop listening to that old fag from Barack Obama's Chicago, Elder Oaks, who never had a father figure in his life. Who probably still believes that the obviously unconstitutional 1964 Civil Rights Act, that ended up giving the priesthood to the negro, was the cat's meow. ~ PS Jim Carrey: You are not a real man if you don't have the stomach to kill the women and children first. That's like not having the tennis balls to cut the throat of one of your wives who you had caught committing adultery behind your back. ~ THEATER NOTES: After my above fledging hero metaphorically kills off today's star of CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF, he go sees THE WOMAN IN WHITE with one of his other pregnant wives.

No comments: