Tuesday, March 5, 2013

THE DAY OLIVER STONE AND SEAN PENN DIED

Hugo Chavez was not allowed to be born again by Jesus in order to confirm the meaning of today's undesirable alien mob boss from Chicago, Cuba meets Miami, Florida; who was hiding out in KEY LARGO meets CASABLANCA. ~ When in the future my wife would sneak into RICK'S CAFE, after hours, and tell me how she had grown up worshipping me with every news letter that she had secretly received, ever since she was a wise virgin teenager, beyond her years, wearing braces on her crooked teeth. ~ Explaining how much my two letters about her spiritual passage to freedom from the new Jewish Nazi 666 beast had opened up her eyes to what was going on in the world. - Hence, right before I introduced GREGORY SCOTT RELF'S TWO WITNESSES NEWSLETTER in SLC, UT, Colorado's courageous Kevin Costner hero came out with his latter-day prophecy, at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyatt_Earp_(film) ~ GSR/TWN ~ MORE DEATH NOTICES: My good friend BB spoke to my APE PACK friends on live video right after that physically transfigured Jim Carrey look alike died at the crossroads of America in Brooklyn, NY, per: http://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-is-running-out-the-clock-netanyahu-tells-aipac/

No comments: