Thursday, October 30, 2014

NOW YOU SEE ME NOW YOU DON'T

The Jews love to play games. Which is where my sidekick and I come into the picture. ~ ~ Hey, you shit on the Word of God, I shit on you; just for the shits and giggles. ~ ~ Take Clyde Lewis' shitty low rent talk radio show for example; where he could be talking about the born again 666 beast that everyone rich or poor is being forced to bow down and worship. But instead, he just keeps yacking about ghosts and UFOs. ~ ~ Therefore, Jesus just sent him to the hospital for a metaphorical object lesson about the upcoming blood cleansing ordinances in the Utah Mormon temples. ~ ~ Which are going to lead to the  modern day vampire blood sucking physical transfiguration mentioned in 3 NEPHI. ~  ~ I.e.  now you see me, now you don't, now you see me, now you don't. ~ ~ Talk about playing hide-and-seek with the truth. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ ALL TALK NOTES: Be slightly aware of any talk radio host who never talks about my sidekick's forged birth certificate and stolen Social Security number.  They don't refer to both of us from time to time as THE INVISIBLE MAN for nothing. ~ ~ PRINCESS DIE NOTES: Princes Di died a violent death in underground Paris because she was fucking a latter-day Sodom and Egypt figure. Ergo, that raththin book about her by Andrew Morton was a 'morto' thing; which means dead as a doornail in Italiano. ~ ~ AMNESTY NOTES: The reason why my invisible man sidekick is so inspired to to let all of those illegal alien gentiles invade white Israel is because you need to be schooled about the differences between the Jews and the darkies. You don't give a shit about me, I don't give a shit about you. ~ ~

No comments: