Saturday, January 9, 2016

OK! GOD DAMN IT! I'LL WATCH IT!!

For the past week or so I have been noticing that 1985's GOONIES has been lying on top of the five virgins' $5 buck DVD stack at WALMART. ~ ~ And usually the first thing that comes to mind is; Oh Jesus, do I really have/half to watch that thing at this particular point in time and space? ~ ~ Then Jesus says, if you really do want to get into Angelina Jolie's and Elizabeth Hurley's pants, you better make a big deal about how cute their kids are in some iconic Reagan era movie that features a gang of their look alike children. ~ ~ Otherwise you don't stand a chance. ~ ~ And of course, by extension, this would include such MILFS as Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, and Reese Witherspoon. ~ ~ Dare I mention Charlize Theron and Sandra Bullock in this equation? ~ ~ Only if I want to fuck them two too, and keep my big mouth shut about it. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS STEVEN FRESH: Who knows? ~ ~ Maybe even you has noticed that all of my predictions about me attending the SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL, arm in arm with Chloe Moretz and Hailee Seinfeld, have been about my footprints in the fresh snow in THE INVISIBLE MAN's iconic low budget indie film prophecy. Wherein that last days coward who looks like Ken Kemp is still too weak and pussy whipped to even be seen with me and you standing beside him in line at THE EGYPTIAN on main street. ~ ~ But here is the best part. ~ ~ You get to fuck my 1970s French connection exwife. And I get to fuck your own private 1970s exwife, Italian style. ~ ~ The one likes it soft. The other one likes it hard. ~ ~ Think Sandra Bullock meets Gwyneth Paltrow during this year's awards season in HOLLYWOOD, LA.

No comments: