Friday, January 1, 2016

YOU WILL NEVER BE IT IF YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY IT

The only one who will become the Republican Party's [CADDYSHACK] country-club-crowd candidate for white christian Protestant tea party protesters in 16 is the one who has the TAURUS car size golf balls to admit that America's current Commander in Chief is not even a US citizen. ~ ~ So, "What's your problem bitch?" [DOMINO] ~ ~ For example, Michael Medved hates Donald Trump because Donald Trump is a so-called white seperatist Obama hater. ~ ~ Even though it say you in REV.11:1 that the Jews are supposed to separate themselves from the negro gentiles. ~ ~ Per that man measuring the errection [election] staff idol of today's neo con homogaysexual Jews at about 1:03 into the 1942 CAT PEOPLE prophecy. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ GOD DAMN IT, JAN IT!! NOTES: At the end of THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW prophecy about me fucking both Miley Cyrus and Cara Delevigne in the ass at the same time at my discounted price room in BRIDE OF CHUCKY's honeymoon hotel suite in Niagara Falls, New York; even George W has to stand up and give me a shout out. ~ ~ Better late than never. ~ ~ RKO NOTES: My Greg Relf look alike in the opening RKO picture made in England is wearing Scotish Donald Trump type Bonney Lake, Washington, King County, tartan in the above FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL prophecy about the metaphorical/metaphysical death of Elton King John in 2016. ~ ~ PS NATALIE MERCHANT: Every time that I have tried to get around to explaining the amazing significance of your two royal Egyptian cats lady godess portrait in CAT PEOPLE meets THE CURSE OF THE CAT PEOPLE, Jesus himself butts in and puts the brakes on me. ~ ~ As if HE ME AND I is trying to tell you; not today, maybe tomorrow, but pretty soon. ~ ~ X WIFE NOTES: My French exwife could never say what was on her mind in confirmation of that silent French mime in SINGLES; right before we see my two sons of Judah and Ephraim reading comic books at the magazine rack. ~ ~ 4:40 AM DREAM: Last night I dreamed that I was nailing a basketball hoop fish net onto the crucifixional Nixonian cross of Jesus. ~ ~ Do I really have to say what this all means? ~ ~ Or do you just want me to get in trouble and get it up the ass by way of today's 666 G Men who are in charge of protecting rich billionaire homosexuals? ~ ~ PS KEN MCLEOD: The last time that I saw you, you were wearing a Scottish tartan sports jacket. So what's your problem bitch? ~ ~ Have you become someone else who I never knew before? ~ ~ Whatever. ~ ~ You get a second class ALASKA ticket to this year's SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL, I bitch slap my ugly face bitch Taratino so much that he finally gives in and asks one of his Hollywood White House nigger slaves to hunt you down and give you and Ken Kemp a handful of free movie passes. ~ ~

No comments: