Wednesday, August 12, 2015

IT STARTED ALL OVER AGAIN IN 1990.

Somehow I knew that I was going to be the new Orson Welles, who had a touch of evil in him, when I went back to film school at BYU in 1986. ~ ~ As confirmed by that Park City, Utah film festival mine disaster that started near Telluride, Colorado for that whole CITIZEN KANE film thing that gets revived by SHOWTIME's new TWIN PEAKS revival, circa 1990. ~ ~ If the money is right of course. ~ ~ I AM at the point in my life that you're gonna have to pay me 5 big ones just to look at it. ~ ~ And it's double that if you want to watch one of my underaged wives jerk it off in video. ~ ~ Too much for you? ~ ~ Read the fine print you rich old dying man. ~ ~ I get $5,000,000 up front just for showing up. And my two virgin Mormon Utah fundamentalist virgin girls get to split the other $5,000,000 between them, at: http://freewallshd.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Chloe-Moretz-wallpaper-hd.jpg ~ ~ AND: http://www.dw.com/image/0,,15625141_303,00.jpg ~ ~ What? You don't believe in the Bible. Not even the Book of Mormon? ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ TRUMP NOTES: There are at least 36 mentions of the word 'trump' in the DC and BM.

No comments: