Thursday, August 27, 2015

OOPS, THERE IT IS!!

Woody Allen slipped and fell on the beach in Malibu while he was shooting some footprints in the sand homage to THE INVISIBLE MAN meets AMERICAN GIGOLO. ~ ~ In confirmation of my post about me not caring if he drops dead; just as long as I get my 29 rewritten lines in his next typical genius reshoot movie. ~ ~ Plus I get a very generous among of tax free per diem cash money on the barrel, Italiano Fellini style, on a daily basis. ~ ~ Since 1989's production of KING OF NEW YORK was your typical Italian production filmmaking deal. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ VINO NOTES: My own private forerunner Orson Welles did some of his best work during his anti IRS fugitive period in western Europe; such as THE THIRD MAN. ~ ~ VMA NOTES: Last year I had a really wild and crazy dream about about me throwing a bomb made out of a hairspray can into the mix at the VMAs. Then the next day, I found a used copy of the HAIRSPRAY musical remake starring Christopher Walker. ~ ~ PS JT: I'm gonna need you to wrap up your funny business with Jennifer Aniston as soon as possible. ~ ~ For God's sake, they start shooting TWIN PEAKS:II next week. ~ ~ Oh yeah, it's showtime. ~ ~ REVERSE LOGIC NOTES: Last night on MIDNIGHT COWBOY telephone caller radio, Clyde Lewis finally admitted that his two parents are Utah style Mormons; better late than never; all is well that ends well. ~ ~ PS CLYDE: Back in the 1970s I was a regular customer at LAMBS cafe in SLC, UT. Apparently the legendary greasy spoon joint has now become born again at: http://lambsgrill.com/ ~ ~

No comments: