Friday, July 12, 2013

CONFESSIONS OF A DANGEROUS MIND II

God forced me to ride up to FREDDY'S with Granny Grass Friday afternoon; in order that I would find George C/looney's CONFESSIONS OF A DANGEROUS MAN prophecy at the GOODWILL HUNTING secondhand shop there. ~ ~ Oh well, whatever, sometimes it feels like I AM is just along for the ride. ~ ~ I'll try to watch it tonight, and then get back to you about how the Jews are a bunch of back-stabbing motherfuckers, and how sometimes that's a good thing. ~ ~ Naturally, that commuter train to Siena, Italia just derailed in LAST TANGO IN PARIS meets HUGO for a Divine artistic confirmation that Bernardo Bertolucci really should be the one to shoot my debut virgin teenager-sex drive-in movie, co-starring Chloe Moretz and Hailee Steinfeld. ~ ~ Since we see that bump on the left side of the back of my israelite genealogy tree face sculpture at 1:40:14 minutes into my DVD. Wherein Lucy suddenly realizes who her daddy is. ~ ~ Then in the end-times credits of the Providentially financed indie art film, we see the house where I lived in Siena; at exactly 1:54:26, directly under the 'PINTO' surnamed of the assistant SHAMPOO hairdresser on the movie, shot in 1995. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ CHINATOWN NOTES: Apparently a roach bomb caused THE NATURAL gas explosion in Chinatown, NYC; where all those Jews at the NYT are keeping their mouth shut about Barack Obama, my half Jew sidekick.

No comments: