Thursday, January 16, 2014

YOU GET TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING

Just cracked the big idea for my indie film's Miley Cyrus take on the life and death of Janis Joplin. ~ ~ But it is going to cost you a lot of cold hard big ones to even sit down with me and hear my five minute pitch at your local, wherever, STARBUCKS. ~ ~ And please, please, do not even call me if you do not have the cash on you. ~ ~ Just like in that coffee shop scene with me and Naomi Watts in the Dutch MULHOLLAND DRIVE movie. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ CABLE GUY SERVICE COMMENTS: When the cable guy breaks out into "When the truth is found to be lies." we cut to a shot of Gordon B. Hinckley at about 47:47 minutes on the DVD. Who lied to us about the two witnesses of Judah and Ephraim. Who would appear in the latter-day Sodom and Egypt of the New Jerusalem in the Book of Morons, 2 Nephi, chapter 8. ~ ~ For example, that guy in a brown T-shirt gets a bad ankle bite by the Danite snake in GEN.49. After the 911 call recording that cuts immediately to that basketball court shot of Barack Obama in Ferris Bueller's Chicago. Where he loved to get his cock sucked afterwards by older white men Senator types, who looked like Orin Hatch et al. ~ ~ Then we see that furnace-fired glass backboard of the sands of Israel break into thousands of pieces. Ergo, Naomi finally calls me when we see me with my Barack Obama sidekick who is helping me to remodle and restore the House of Israel at about 1:01:25. In other words, everything is about me, not you. ~ ~ PERSONAL BACKGROUND INFO ABOUT ME: Back in 1988, Ken Keisler called me up in Provo, Utah and invited me to go with him to Italy. Dispite the fact that I only had about $900 in my wallet at the time; which would barely cover my third class round-trip ticket on ALITALIA. But then he promised me that, "I'll pay for everything else." And so how could I refuse? ~ ~ And now he lives down in the Bay Area. In divine confirmation of Michael Savage paying for my Fisherman's Wharf tourist accommodations on his twin VO/VO fuck boat; featured in A VIEW TO A KILL.

No comments: