Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I AM ISAIAH 49

OK, so you don't even believe in the DC, much less DC 85. How about I AM the anti hero in CADDYSHACK who is introduced when he is polishing his shaft with his hand? ~ ~ Still nothing? ~ ~ After all, I AM that wise virgin in the original 1987 LOST BOYS who uses the two hidden arrows [sticks] of Judah and Ephraim to kill that vampire in DC. ~ ~ Per the film's premise that if you invite a vampire into your [White] house, it will render you powerless to oppose him. ~ ~ "LISTEN, O [Islay] isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother [Granny Grass] hath he made mention of my name. ~ ~ And he hath made my mouth like a sharp [offensive] sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me [in Bonney Lake] and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me. ~ ~ And said unto me, Thou art my [marred Bill Murray Irishman face of lost Israel] servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified. ~ ~ Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgement is with the Lord, and my [film] work with my God." ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ ALMOST FAMOUS NOTES: My libertarian wife Kate Hudson showed up at Joe Silver's beach party on Memorial Day weekend wearing her ALMOST FAMOUS movie sunglasses, seen at: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3378594/kate-hudson-kate-beckinsale-memorial-day-at-joel-silver-house-09/fullsize/ ~ ~ AND: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almost_Famous ~ ~ Sure wish that more of my wives were like her and less fascistic and controlling. ~ ~ PS SIENNA: The issue of unequal pay is neo Marxism. ~ ~ On that note, the flooding in Texas is about the flood in the rainbow days of Noah. Hence the rainbow symbolism used by today's Sodom and Egypt fascists at NPR and FOX etc. Not to mention STARBUCKS, APPLE, and the BBC. ~ ~ PS CLYDE: The "Charlie Charlie Challenge" is about David Lynch's ERASERHEAD no.2 pencils of Judah and Ephraim prophecy, circa 77. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eraserhead ~ ~ Remember, you always need two yellow sunshine sharpened wood sticks to kill a blood sucking vampire. Talk about putting a little lead in your pencil. "We're all gonna get laid!" Rodney Dangerfield. Speaking to us from the dead, per: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Dangerfield ~ ~ PS TAYLOR SWIFT: The climactic "death by stereo" ending to LOST BOYS, 1987, was a prophecy about your future devastating career in the music business. ~ ~ PS SCARLET JOHANSSON: My dream about you in Provo, Utah telling me that Woody Allen has written in 29 new pages of dialogue for me in his next project is still open to interpretation. ~ ~ Since Michael recently suggested to me that he has a good five years left on his career. ~ ~ Who knows, maby he will be dictating his new penciled in lines to us from the other side in the meantime. ~ ~ Doesn't really matter to me, as long as the check clears. ~ ~ PS DAVID: Remember, there are lots of old run down motel locations outside of Yellowstone and Billings, Montana. So don't worry about casting; I have already let Cara Delevinge and Chloe Moretz know that I expect them to fully cooperate with you on this one.

No comments: