Sunday, May 31, 2015

DAD'S BEST FRIEND GOES TO WORK

In the synagogue of Satan performances in the middle of the night in MULHOLLAND DR, that is the star of LA STORY who plays the muted trumpet. Because Woody Allen's [black snake] clarinet blow job players are not allowing the sons of Israel to trumpet the truth about the abomination of desolation in DANIEL 12. ~ ~ Seeing is believing at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L.A._Story ~ ~ Say what you will about wild-at-heart niggers being 4.4 times more violent than white people. What about all the Jew boys being 4.4 times more likely to be homosexuals? ~ ~ For example; the most honest cowboy sheriff figure in all of America is now being persecuted by the niggers, Jews, and queers who run things behind the scenes at the desecrated DOJ. ~ ~ I AM is not making this stuff up; just google 'Loretta Lynch' and see what I mean nowadays. ~ ~ "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; [about Obama's F FOR FAKE birth certificate] behold, I will make them to come and worship before my feet, and to know that I have loved the." [REV.3.9] ~ ~ If they pay me enough money of course. ~ ~ Don't fool yourself. I am not Jesus. I just play him in the movies. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ WHATEVER WORKS NOTES: One of Woody Allen's better movies in recent years was that one about Larry David marrying Miley Cyrus. Which would have never worked in a million years unless and until Larry started to look more like her much younger looking lover boy at the end of the movie. ~ ~ See my slimmed down 4runner figure wearing his John Gray jacket at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whatever_Works ~ ~ OK, I may not be an Iggy Pop or a Captain Ron yet, but don't bet on it not happening in the next 9 days or less. ~ ~ PS JT: What did I tell you? I give you those two hot actress babes in their 20s; you turn over to me Jennifer Anniston and her brunet looker girlfriend. We call it even Steven. ~ ~ Plus you get to keep those two underaged teenagers in your LA hills neighborhood who want to be in the movies.

No comments: