Thursday, May 7, 2015

THE ENGLISH PATIENT, NO.17

At the end of THE ENGLISH PATIENT, my wife takes me to England, via Canada, for a little R&R recovery and healing time-off period. Her being my physically transfigured look alike wife named Elizabeth Hurley in AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON, the sequel. ~ ~ [People have a way of returning from the dead in Hollywood remake prequel sequels.] ~ ~ Ergo, Elaine has to fly to north Africa in order to understand how the sons and daughters of Israel make their big comeback from living in a cave like those savage dark skin gentiles at the end of the BM. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ MICHAEL NOTES: Savage is still banned from entering England. Think KILL CRUISE: II in reverse, meets THE INVISIBLE MAN: II "He becomes visible again", meets THE BIG LEWBOWSKI: II, filmed in and around San Francisco and Seattle. ~ ~ BRAD NOTES: How about we do some kind of THE WEIGHT OF WATER rip off thing for THE BIG LEWBOWSKI rip off sequel? Co-starring Sean Penn in a SPEEDO as your replacement sidekick for John Goodman? Seriously now, I can easily see Michael Savage in a flowing over-sized Hawaiian shirt fucking Charlize Theron and Cameron Diaz, no problem. Of course, the money would definitely have to be way more than right, times two. ~ ~ PS NATALIE PORTMAN: Your gold framed graduation diploma from Harvard is way more of an idol than you gold plated OSCAR statue. ~ ~ PS HOWARD: I can relate to how you felt when you saw yourself on the cover of MAD. ~ ~ When I saw myself walking along a sidewalk on the cover of that DC SUPERMAN comic book back in the late 90s, I knew that I AM was the one mighty and strong in D&C 85. ~ ~ HOT NAZI LEATHER SEX NOTES: That little brown-eyed look alike co-star of ANOTHER 9 1/2 WEEKS claims that me and the boys are racist. ~ ~ Well fuck me Jesse now!! ~ ~ I just got another brilliant super16mm idea for another super sexy XXX underground Internet indie film. ~ ~ See my latest mind fuck preview ideas even now at: http://www.justjared.com/2015/05/07/taylor-swifts-bad-blood-music-video-to-open-billboard-music-awards-2015/ ~ ~ Just in time for Cannes. ~ ~ PS SIENNA MILLER: Everything thing that I have ever thought to say about you relates directly to your Miller Lake landmark on Whibley Island. That said, I do need you to take care of my special boy until the time is right for him to leave the nest. ~ ~ PS SANDY: If buying up the entire south side of Lopez Island, which is shaped like the island of England, doesn't do it for you; how about buying George McLeod's property off of Campbell Lake and installing one of those rustic looking pre-cut Montana white pine log cabin houses on it; just for now. ~ ~ Believe me you, you could do a lot worse. ~ ~ Think about it; the hot bisexual underaged sex with teenage girls; the unbelievable financial returns; the campfire girls sing-along breakfasts around an open fire. ~ ~ There is a reason why you lost your [REV.19] virginity at age 19.

No comments: