Saturday, April 6, 2013

I GOT THE CAST, AND THE SCRIPT, AND I AM IS DIRECTING. AND YOU GOT THE MONEY. SO LET'S DO IT LIKE THEY DO ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL

Saturday afternoon at PISTOL ANNIE'S meets PULP FICTION's pawn shop full of chain saws, old rusty screw drivers, knives, and used pistols, I found Ben's prophetic pre-Obama movie about his sidekick monkey who currently is holding the jailer keys at the Greek Temple in Wash. DC. ~ ~ Because Friday night at 10:40 pm Jesus informed me that there was a Ben Stiller movie out there that He had Executive Produced, which I had yet to see at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_at_the_Museum ~ ~ I figure the rather unusual heads up was given to me on the eve of LDS Conference, since even the childish Mormons who are disgusted by me fucking two hot wives at the same time, could use a little family entertainment enlightenment. ~ ~ Per the inspired words of my half Polish Catholic, half Mormon, half baptist, and half Jew gun-nut protagonist, spoken to Donnie Osmond in THE BIG LEBOWSKI, "Shut the fuck up!!... You're out of your element!" ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ LYRICS: http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Discovery-Channel-lyrics-Bloodhound-Gang/2D06DFFFCD4200E1482570F50007BE81 ~ ~ PRODUCTION NOTES: I'm thinking that TROMA was an inspired 1980s prophetic forerunner movie studio. About the time when one could raise 5 big ones to make a feature length video, but only spend about $250,000 of all that tax free cash on the below-the-line costs, like at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_First_Turn-On! ~ ~ So what. Those three amigos operating the SONY camera, the sound recorder, and their loser roommate who they roped into setting up the lights, only get about $5,000 a week under-the-table cash money for their troubles. I'll take my creative input wherever I can get it.

No comments: