Thursday, April 25, 2013

THE FIVE DEAD PRESIDENTS MEETS FRANKIE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD MEETS THE LONE RANGER MEETS PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 5

I had only seen the last Keira Knightley pirate government prophecy movie. So when I saw the original BLACK PEARL Barack Obama movie prophecy at PISTOL ANNIE'S I immediately grabbed it. However, later that night, I opened my used 2 bucks DVD case and discovered that DEAD MAN'S CHEST 2 was inside it. ~ ~ Oh well, never saw that one coming either. ~ ~ Which is the one about the double skeleton keys of Judah and Ephraim that finally open the hearts of such underground pirate radio stars as Michael Medved and Glenn Beck. ~ ~ And funny enough, when I finally fingered the original Keira Knightley pirates movie, I heard Pistol Annie say to someone in the background that, paraphrasing now, Keira was going to be a "...hard act to top." Meaning, she is not going to come easy. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ HOMEWORK BACKGROUND NOTES: Read, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankie_Goes_to_Hollywood AND: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Presidents AND: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lone_Ranger_(2013_film) ~ ~ ON A SAD NOTE: Nobody ever bought me a lousy fucking $100 ticket to see Bet Midler's show. And please don't call me. ~ ~ MORE RIDICULOUS KS NOTES: That is definitely Kristen Stewart on guitar in Natalie Merchant's official 1990ish video for JEALOUSY; which features a Barack Obama figure time-line, filmed at a VICTORIA'S SECRET bra factory time-line. ~ ~ In Natalie's SLEEP COUNTRY USA album song about Mr Pepper, an old Negro says at the end that, "You better start running..."

No comments: