Saturday, April 27, 2013

MATTHEW McCONAUGHEY IS THE NEW DEAL ON THE TABLE RIGHT NOW. TAKE IT, OR LEAVE IT.

Even I didn't see this one coming. Matt gets to have Sandra Bullock back, who still loves him, and her southern bell sister wives in PRACTICAL MAGIC meets PRETTY WOMAN meets LEGALLY BLOND meets DESPARATE HOUSEWIVES too; plus his choice of any two pairs of virgin teenagers out there. Just as long as he cleans up his bedroom and squares the deal with Jesus, like at: http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-75620615/ ~ ~ Now that Washington State's lowlands mud-lake trout season is set to open at the very same time that his new MUD movie rolls out. ~ ~ Hey what? You never got around to seeing WHATEVER WORKS? ~ ~ Fuck me man. For all I know, Sienna Miller may still belong to Jude Law; just saying. ~ ~ And here is the closer; My ace-in-the-hole wild card is Charlize Theron. Who I get to play anyway that I want to. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~

No comments: