Friday, May 10, 2013

'JUST FOR MEN' IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO

I stopped using JUST FOR MEN around last Christmas. And now my symbolic pre-transfiguration SHAMPOO movie hair-job looks like the fulfilment of my own private Johnny-come-lately figure; as depicted at: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2868015/johnny-depp-james-corden-joins-into-the-woods-cast-03/fullsize/ ~ ~ Since that is a younger and darker Barack Obama himself who opens the blue taxi door for Adriana Lima when she arrives in the big city in Brazil, USA in WILD ORCHID, circa 1989. ~ ~ In other words, am I actually in love with Gisele Bundchen and Adriana Lima? I don't know, but I sure do like them. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ BORN AGAIN REMAKE NOTES: When I remake SHAMPOO, co-starring me, I will bring in Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift for the prophetic three-way JUST FOR MEN scenes. ~ ~ 1960s PSYCHO HOTEL NOTES: Portland's own private Gus Van Sant paved the way for me to start making feature length video remakes based on existing screenplays. Since I don't plan on having the time to do any re-write screenplays anyway. For example; I remake some Alfred Hitchcock movie rip-off like THE BIRDS meets THE LADY IN RED. But I fill the 91 minute project so full of hot celeb sex scenes that we are absolutely guaranteed to get our money back, plus ten percent. ~ ~ For example, I remake the above iconic shower scene to be about two hot young blonds getting it on at a cheap no-tell hotel outside Moses Lake, Washington. Then I cast myself as the hotel clerk who sneaks into their room; stuff like that. Wherein Miley plays the butch, and Taylor plays the girl. ~ ~ [Using secret off-shore tax-free British tax-haven insider-trading money of course. In order that nobody knows that my prophetic Michael Douglas movie star figure is the one behind the masonic plot to overthrow the Crown of England. And have sex with the local under-age girls on his private fishing boat.]

No comments: