Wednesday, May 22, 2013

PARODY OR HOMAGE?

Who cares. I'm only interested in hanging out with really young hot chicks right now anyway, like at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2329166/Kristen-Stewart-beams-chats-male-pal-just-day-Robert-Pattinson-moves-home-following-break-up.html ~ ~ Since I will be taking care of the poor and needy orphans and widows who you are still fucking in the ass at the same time. Per last month's dream about me hiking up to the old FDR era forest fire lookout on top of Mt Pilchuck, Washington this next summer; via the Bear Lake trek through the Bathtub Lakes with Kristen Stewart and Cameron Diaz. And KS was wearing the same skin-tight white denims that Donatella Greco was wearing when I first laid eyes on her tight little pussy in Steven Fresh's basement apartment in Provo, Utah, off 7th East. ~ ~ Then years later, they made a movie about us two getting back together on a romantic no-tell-hotel island in Greece called, MAMMA MIA meets WILD ORCHID meets IT'S COMPLICATED. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ SUGGESTIVE NOTES: Here is newlywed Keira Knightley with her amazing look alike groom in MAMMA MIA, at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2329190/Keira-Knightley-James-Righton-enjoy-cuddle-cab-romantic-dinner-date.html ~ ~ Does this mean that Amanda Seyfried was Keira's prophetic sister wife in the 2008 movie? Was HERBIE GOES TO MONTE CARLO a true prophecy? ~ ~ Was Tom Selleck the star of MAGNUM PI, who had a flying helicopter nigger for a sidekick in Hawaii? ~ ~ NOTES FOR BIBLE BELT MORMON MORONS WHO STILL BELIEVE THAT OBAMA WAS BORN IN HAWAII: Those two niggers who chopped up a white man in England used a ["cutting time"] meat cleaver that was shaped like the Red River state of Oklahoma, per: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329089/Woolwich-attack-Two-men-hack-soldier-wearing-Help-Heroes-T-shirt-death-machetes-suspected-terror-attack.html ~ ~ OFF HAND NOTES: For a look at those tight white denims in my Kristen Stewart dream, see Elizabeth Hurley in MY FAVORITE MARTIAN meets DOUBLE WHAMMY meets THREE'S COMPANY. ~ ~ I first saw Donatella Greco spreading her legs for me when she was a 17 year-old angel. In order to give me a Divine Hand of God in my later pre transfiguration years. When I see the bridesmaid virgins singing about my two future 17 year-old wives who I get to fuck on my sailboat in MAMMA MIA meets BLAME IT ON RIO.

No comments: