Tuesday, May 21, 2013

MY OWN PRIVATE LUCKY U 'CJD' TATTOO HAND JOB

Cara Delevigne's new 'CJD' tattoo on her right hand stands for Bonney Lake's CJ's DELI take-out, at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2328174/Cara-Delevingne-initials-etched-hand-just-week-getting-tattoo.html?ito=feeds-newsxml ~ ~ AND: http://www.cjsdelibonneylake.com/~ ~ Located on your google.com treasure map next-door to GORDON'S keys&locks shop that features the 1260 days phone number of the two witnesses of Judah and Ephraim printed boldly on their front window; right below the former LA DOLCE VITA days spa. Where every day has a happy ending. ~ ~ Oh yeah, CJD delivers, and then some. ~ ~ Check out CJ's egg salad sandwich on wheat, with a side of hand-made potato salad to go, if you doubt me. ~ ~ Meanwhile, I'll do my best to put something together for CJD out in LA; that will include a three-picture deal and full room and board with luxury kitchen privileges. ~ ~ The above look alike update of my wife in TWIN PEAKS' original physical transfiguration temple veil scenario deserves to be rewarded in spades. Especially since I still have not heard a thing from Annalynne McCord, not to mention David Lynch. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS DAVID: Let me know if you need a few more big ones for this off-market Cannes film festival project. ~ ~ I have just enough sleazy low budget international movie friends in the Jew business to make it happen. Don't doubt me on this. You call me. I cut you a check made out to "cash" on a bank located somewhere inside of the Bahamas' International Bermuda Triangle bankers syndicate. ~ ~ In my own private new world order, everybody uses everybody. And the personal hand-written checks are always as good as gold. ~ ~ CJD's eyebrows remind me of your actress-model exwife in WILD AT HEART; ten years earlier. Makes me think prequel. Plus, I'll let her give you all the hand jobs you want during production. Whatever it takes to inspire you to start thinking young again.

No comments: