Friday, July 11, 2014

"LET'S CHANGE EVERYTHING"

My illegal alien sidekick got elected in 2008 based on the need for "change" that is manifested in THE INCREDIBLE BURNT WONDERSTONE at 1:25 into my 4-movie DVD. ~ ~ Wherein Gov. Perry et al get drilled in the side of the head in Dallas, Texas. Because Texas is where the unconstitutional Civil Rights Act of 1964 came from. And so did the unconstitutional Americans With Disabilities Act. And so did George Bush's No One Left Behind Act. Yada yada. ~ ~ Don't laugh, the same apostate christian dummies down there who burned down that Branch Davidian rockn' roll compound in Elk, Texas are the same squares who put Jeff Ward in jail for fucking 16 year-olds; even though the Bible says so. ~ ~ Therefore, now the darkies are invading the southern border of lost Israelite Texas in EZE.38 at the same time that those darkies are firing rockets into Israel from the south. ~ ~ See the ancient prophetic truth in modern song lyrics at: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/starlandvocalband/afternoondelight.html ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ AUSTIN POWERS TEXAS NOTES: Don't get me wrong, Texas is where white folks like me belong. What am I going to do?. Move to Utah? ~ ~ [The SCHOOL OF PROPHETS secretly based in Salem, Utah now owns farm property outside of the Dallas area for a reason.] ~ ~ CRASH NOTES: That white tour bus full of Asians crashed in Wyoming during the peak of trout fly fishing season for a reason. ~ ~ I'll never forget the time when I drove by the very same place where the above bus crashed in my 1976 ALFA with my french ex-wife. ~ ~ SEE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starland_Vocal_Band ~ ~ JC NOTES: Jim Carrey is Steve G/Ray in THE INCREDIBLE BURT WONDERSTONE because he gets to take my place later in the two upcoming KING RALPH sequels that will be shot on a 91' sailboat out of Marina Del Rey. ~ ~ Plus, he gets to pay for both of them too, in order to make sure that the casting is right in the two flirty fucking movies. ~ ~ Why go to all of the trouble and risky expense anyway if you don't plan on getting your cock sucked and fucked by the best and the brightest? ~ ~ That would be like David Lynch slamming the door in the faces of those two naive virgin 19 year-olds who live up the street from him. Not gonna happen. ~ ~ In other words, if you want to have a financially viable future in my own private Hollywood reality, you are going to have to put out and go all the way. ~ ~ EXECTUTIVE PRODUCER NOTES: I want my next Lynch picture to have Justin Theroux fucking two hot teenagers at some Beverly Hills shag pad that looks like Jennifer Anniston's fuck palace that is now for sale for 40 big ones. Otherwise, I won't put a dime into the project. I'm not in this for my health. ~ ~ DR.EVIL:III NOTES: Here is the latest confirmation of my latest Dr. Evil submarine lair post at: http://news.yahoo.com/strong-quake-hits-japan-triggering-tsunami-194741556.html ~ ~ PS BILL O'REALLY: When was the last time that you went to the movies and started feeling young again? Per: http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/07/oreilly-busted-licensed-pis-battle-for.html

No comments: