Saturday, July 12, 2014

PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR BRAINS RAPED

"Prepare to have your brains raped." is how my JESUS CHRIST SUPER STAR Iggy Pop figure is introduced at the end of THE INCREDIBLE BURT WONDERSTONE prophecy about the Biblical Pillow Stone of Jacob. ~ ~ Too bad they no longer teach that kind of thing in Sunday school. ~ ~ Like once you girls have grown out a full patch of pubic hair, it's high time to start thinking about having a husband. ~ ~ Just because you are getting a little older now, it doesn't mean that you still can't have some fun once in awhile. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ BLUE NOTES: Last night I saw a used copy of BLUE JASMINE that I found at SAFEWAY. ~ ~ Which was a terrific "to be continued" soap opera set up to PLAY IT AGAIN SAM: II. ~ ~ What? You're just going to leave Kate Blanchet sitting there on a park bench and not come up with some kind of a religious justification plot follow up that has me fucking her on my own private twin VOLVO sailboat? ~ ~ Talk about THE BIG LEWBOWSKI:II meets THE BIG LEWBOWSKI:III. ~ ~ As you already know, "FUCK IT!" is my answer to everything these days. ~ ~ I.e. I got the tax free off shore cash money to buy my way into any movie with any movie star that I want. And you get to write and direct with final cut rights only because I say so. ~ ~ INCREDIBLE NOTES: That is Bruce Willis playing the sidekick buddy figure in the introductory scenario of yours truly in THE INCREDIBLE BURT WONDERSTONE.

No comments: