Saturday, July 5, 2014

MONEY TALKS BULLSHIT WALKS

The main reason my Guy Richie's inspired 2005 reverse double-down prophecy entitled REVOLVER didn't make any money is because it was so much bullshit. ~ ~ That said. The English writer director and producer is obviously one of those few chosen half Jew artists who is usually right even when he is wrong. ~ ~ Think David Lynch meets Woody Allen meets Larry David, and go from there. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ NEW UNINITIATED READER NOTES: When I talk shit about my filthy rich wives giving me half of their money, etc. I AM is speaking on behalf of the UNITED ORDER credit union. Actually, whatever amount that you deposit into the UO remains in your name; and you can withdraw any part of it, or all of it, anytime you want. ~ ~ Just remember this; any money that comes into the UNITED ORDER will be immediately converted into gold. And if you would like to have some or all of it back in the future, you are going to have to agree upfront to be payed back in one ounce gold rounds or squares. ~ ~ P.S. ELIZABETH HOLMES: Darling. Sweetheart. Have I ever asked you for a personal favor in my entire life? ~ ~ Therefore now that I have respectfully presented you with MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO look alike blood tester nurse/wife in REVOLVER. Could you at least look into Steven Fresh's venture capitalist offer regarding his copyrighted breakthrough lung cancer detection technology from that professor at the UNIVERSITY OF UTAH MEDICINE SCHOOL? ~ ~ If you could at least do that one special favor for me, I would be more than willing to do any special favor for you too now. I know you want a baby. ~ ~ I can see it in your eyes. ~ ~ SITTING ON A DOCK ON THE BAY NOTES: Sitting around on my restored vintage 51' wood sailboat, tied up to a dock in Marin County, is all that I am basically asking for right now. ~ ~ You want to make PLAY IT AGAIN SAM meets THE BIG LEBOWSKI:II ? You come to me. I don't come to you. And you better have the money on you. As in ISAIAH 11:10, "And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious." Per this inspired stand up baptism bathtub orgasm video clip at: http://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_md3cpnucOW1qzlphb.mp4#_=_

No comments: