Tuesday, August 26, 2014

COUNT YOGA: 1... 2... 3...

I began watching the two prophetic low budget COUNT YORGA movies on Sunday evening. Which I entend to finish up by Tuesday night. That are about those same orphan children who get preyed upon by the homogaysexual love guru show called MODERN FAMILY meets PARTY OF FIVE. ~ ~ You Jew me, I Jew you; yada yada. ~ ~ Fuck all that Gospel of Paul horseshit about Jesus forgiving all of the sinners. ~ ~ Ain't gonna happen; according to D&C 76, etc. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ BORDER CULTURE LANGUAGE NOTES: The reason why there are no more borders in Syria is because there are no more borders in America. Syria being a historic lost ten tribes of Israel atlas landmark, and so forth. ~ ~ WARHOL WIG NOTES: The traditional conservative 'Wig Party' culture will only make a come back in England and America after everybody starts wearing wigs. Due to their shameful and embarrassing loss of hair from radiation fallout poisoning. ~ ~ George Washington wore a wig and so forth. ~ ~ Of course, today's wigs are vastly superior looking to the crude ones that they wore back in 1776. ~ ~ TRUE OR FALSE NOTES: The crazy gossip media is now reporting that Ms. Montana posed with some sexy wanted dude who represents my protagonist in DRUGSTORE COWBOY; Portland, Oregon. ~ ~ For example, last night at 3:48 AM, Jennifer Aniston appeared to me in a vision and said that, "My fiancé is John Rey!" ~ ~ In other words; older people who wear wigs are actually role playing the upcoming physical transfiguration. ~ ~ 52 PICKUP NOTES: There is a reason why I feel and look 52 instead of 62; notwithstanding my older looking fake goatee and long thick white haired wig. ~ ~ That way I can quickly transfigure myself down to around 42ish or so and give Miley Cyrus the excuse she needs to have my baby. ~ ~ For example, Jennifer Aniston is now too old to have a baby. And so is Cameron Diaz and Renee Zellweger for that matter; but not for long.

No comments: