Sunday, August 3, 2014

DON'T BOTHER KNOCKIN' IF MY SAILBOAT IS A' ROCKING

That kinky 6.9 happened in Savage's sailboat paridise islands region at 5:22 PST Saturday because I AM is going to be fucking the wise virgin Miley Cyrus really long and hard after she turns 22. ~ ~ And you get to pay the bill, plus tips. ~ ~ Ergo, Drudge put Mitt Romney on his front page because the iconic Mormon politician with no spine looks a lot like George McFly in BACK TO THE FUTURE. ~ ~ And both Bro. Gillespie and Bro. Troxell have some very serious back problems for a reason, etc. etc. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ BACK TO THE FUTURE TRILOGY NOTES: The 1985 Reagan Democrat prophecy starts with a 1:20 time-stamp because the white people movie was released on 7.3. I.e. the 1260 days of the two witnesses of Judah and Ephraim from 1.20 to 7.3. ~ ~ PLAYFUL NOTES: The Michigan mitt atlas surname 'Romney' is a prophetic word play on the latter-day 'Rome' beast with fangs in REV.13-17. ~ ~ Don't get me wrong now. Mitt looks like my own flesh and blood-brother who lives in Sandy, Utah for a reason. ~ ~ Blood is thicker than water, yada yada. ~ ~ That kid with the UFO space invaders comic book in the above 1955-1985-2015 movie is my first born son Sean. His sister who is prophetically positioned next to him represents my second son Andrew. I have no idea what their last names are anymore. ~ ~ I have not seen or heard hide or hair of my lost two sons of Judah and Ephraim since May of 1988. ~ ~ Ever since their minds were poisoned to death by that French villain's virus in 1979's MOONRAKER prophecy about the death of the 666 beast in REV.16. ~ ~ Since my French ex-wife bitch left me in 79. ~ ~ No wonder that in the upcoming Kingdom of God, a man's wife will not be allowed to testify against him in a court of law. Since most women tend to be too emotional and crazy. ~ ~ CROSSFIRE NOTES: William F. Buckley Jr.'s landmark captain's log book about sailing across the Atlantic Ocean was about THE SAILOR DOG from America in the future becoming the new King of England and France. Who was about the same age as I am at the time. See: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1977085.Airborne

No comments: