Thursday, November 13, 2014

YOU CAN'T DO THAT

My copy of A HARD DAY'S NIGHT also contains the one hour behind-the-scenes 1994 documentary called YOU CAN'T DO THAT. Which corresponds directly to the same year that I introduced THE TWO WITNESSES NEWSLETTER. ~ ~ Because this is the edited out song that THE BEATTLES had performed in A HARD DAY'S NIGHT.  Which goes beyond THE TWILIGHT ZONE line of flirty fucking Kristen Stewart and having neo concubine sex with Naomi Watts.  Where the song's lyrics warn my hot wives that they can't have their cake and eat it too forever. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ EXECTUTIVE PRODUCER NOTES: My beloved sidekick and drinking buddy is about to "executive order" the next phase of the invasion of Israel prophecy in EZE.38. ~ ~ What? You still think that Israel and Judah are the same thing? Guess it's time to go back to school like Kenny McLeod and Kenny Kemp are seen doing in Woody Allen's 1973 Colorado movie called SLEEPER. ~ ~ HARD LINE NOTES: That is a married Elizabeth Hurley in A HARD DAY'S NIGHT who gives Ringo the flirty eye on the train in the first act. Where we see my mini me size SAILOR DOG sitting in her lap. ~ ~ Think Angelina Jolie meets Brad Pitt meets Julia Roberts on the set of THE MEXICAN. ~ ~ And everybody is lying through their teeth about Barack Obama's bullshit birth certificate; especially the Jews. ~ ~ NEW READER NOTES: Back around 2004 Liz started fooling around behind my back big time. So I had no choice but to cut her off and leave her flat. ~ ~ The Old Testament's punishment for adultery is cutting the neck, and all that. ~ ~ PS JERRY: If you do happen to come across some extraordinary rare 1970s GTV VELOCE that is available right now, go ahead and pick it up for me.  I do already have one sitting in my west coast [Santa Monica] garage, just waiting for me to insert the key. But it never hurts to have a backup car waiting on the east coast while the other one is in the shop for some minor repair work.

No comments: