Wednesday, January 14, 2015

AND I THOUGHT I WAS HOT SHIT

Here I AM. Bored as hell, and still having a shit load of fun by beating the crap out of and verbally abusing my lesser inferior sidekicks like Clyde Lewis and Barack Obama. When suddenly out of the blue comes Sterling Allan at www.greaterthings.com; who jumps up and slaps me in the face. Letting me know in no uncertain terms that he is the actual Father in the Flesh who sired my great great grandpa in the flesh. ~ ~ For instance, during all these years that I have been fantasying about fucking underaged [free sunshine yellow noise energy] virgins, He himself has actualy been getting his cock sucked in real life by real teenagers in the flesh. ~ ~ But it gets worse. I bet that he doesn't even have a million dollar sailboat tied up somewhere on the west coast or the east coast. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ TRAIN WRECK NOTES: Billy Bob Thornton joked about how his main goal in life is to fuck Jennifer Aniston. And then the next day, ten prisoners of the 666 white love bus died in some horrific sports stadium style crash in west Texas. That involved a 58 car train with 4 engines coming  out of LA. ~ ~ LAST TANGO IN PARIS: II NOTES: Little Miss Sunshine just posted one of her audition stills from the iconic bathtub scene in the original movie, at:
http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3279663/miley-cyrus-goes-naked-with-just-some-bubbles-covering-her-02/fullsize/ ~ ~ PS WOODY: Since I AM is paying the entire bill for your new smart pad TV series deal, based out of Seattle,  I AM is expecting you to make me the underground Internet movie star on the down low that I was always meant to be. Per that prophetic 9-step pyramid program in LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE; wherein excuses are for losers who are like 5' 4" tall. ~ ~ IT'S SHOWTIME NOTES: The new TWIN PEAKS series on SHOWTIME was announced at the same time that amazon.com announced their new Woody Allen series. ~ ~ Meanwhile, any low rent TV Internet series adaptation about the Daddy's real life experiences in the flesh as Sterling David Allan would be my idea of interesting writing.

No comments: