Wednesday, September 4, 2013

THE MASONIC TEMPLE PLOT TO RULE THE WORLD IS BASED IN SALT LAKE

That false prophet mormon from Arizona in the swinging 70s, who struggled so much with deep throat cancer, and thereby sounded an awful lot like Senator McCain, always had it in for that very impressive Masonic temple located just up the street. ~ ~ Spencer W Kim/ball being a man of short stature of course. Who always taught that Jesus' teachings about forgiving people's personal transgressions was the same thing as forgiving people's crimes. Kind of like George Bush Sr. and Jr. and Jimmy Carter too; not to mention Miley Cyrus' apostate Pentecostal father. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ TRANSGRESSIONAL NOTES: Calm down; I'm getting closer to reviewing Mel Gibson's RANSOM prophecy. I still just need a little more inspired timing to it is all. All things come to those who have the faith to wait. ~ ~ MORE MARRED SERVANT NOTES: That framed image of me and my forehead scar is showed over and over in 1982's DEATH TRAP prophecy because I was just about ready to shoot myself in the forehead in 1982. Using my model-17 K-frame .22 long-rifle Russian roulette revolver by SMITH&WESSON that I had purchased at some gun shop on Roosevelt when I was 17; on the lay-away plan for $115. ~ ~ Luckily, I ran out of money in 1982 and was forced to pawn it in Bellevue, Washington. Which removed the temptation from my hand.

No comments: