Sunday, December 29, 2013

SUICIDE IS PAINLESS

Basically, the never ending Korean War standoff in M*A*S*H was your typical amoral UN style prelude to the endless standoff between Israel and the rest of the world. ~ ~ That would eventually become a mirror to the never ending standoff between white people and that nigger queer in the White House, circa 2013. ~ ~ What? You don't believe that there is a significant difference between the races? ~ ~ What? Are you really that dumb and dumber? ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ NO MORE RAIN NOTES: Here is the latest 2NEPHI 15:6 confirmation at: http://www.latimes.com/science/la-me-dry-la-20131228,0,7112092.story#axzz2ot98iKIE ~ ~ "I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it." ~ ~ BOXING DAY NOTES: After my hilarious popcorn packaging [Big Brown] UPS Boxing Day scene in DARK SHADOWS, at around 47:43 minutes on my DVD, complete with double boner icon arrows, my 16ish virgin wife Chloe Moretz tells me to "...drop the whole weird swinging London thing..." If I ever want to hook up with her, and her girlfriend too. ~ ~ Note the film's restored MELLOW YELLOW 57 CHEVY wagon reference to the movie's blood cleansing physical transfiguration message.

No comments: