Monday, June 16, 2014

A HORSE NAMED BLACKIE

In the 1969 prophecy about white men hunting down and killing black men, the horse named Blackie falls down and dies in the end. Having been "played out" just like all those sweaty athletic niggers who play for the MIAMI HEAT named Lebaron. ~ ~ Whose former Jewish slave [NBA] owner forefathers were also French Holy Grail descendants of Jesus Christ. ~ ~ In other words, the chosen white people of Israel are going to rule the world during the 7th seal. And all those pampered nigger house slaves who serve them will be so fucking nigger-rich that nobody will give a shit anymore about LBJ's complete bullshit Civil Rights Act of 1964. ~ ~ Not to mention Bill Clinton, and Jimmy Carter, and George Bush Sr. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ SHITS AND GIGGLES NOTES: Suddenly out of the blue, I feel like watching the original Austin Powers movie co-starring Elizabeth Hurley. Wherein she helps me reintegrate myself back into mainstream London society, bad teeth and all. No, seriously. ~ ~ Should I expect anything less, since I AM is already the King of England? And my wife Elizabeth holds the title to a large property that is situated along one of the finest flyfishing chalk streams in all of southern England. ~ ~ Even my French ex-wife, Laurence Pierson, held titled property family connections to some of the finest looking German Brown Trout waters that I had ever seen in my life. ~ ~ And that is really saying something. ~ ~ PRIVATE PROPERTY [SIGN] NOTES: I will shoot you on sight if I find you trespassing on my private property. ~ ~ Believe me you. I know where all of you worshipers of the false [666 beast] prophet in REV.16 are getting your money. ~ ~ So all that it would take is one word from ME to my former mattress furniture salesman friend in Brooklyn, NY. ~ ~ AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON NOTES: The sexy nurse who nurses me back into London society looks just like Elizabeth Hurley for a reason. ~ ~ For example, Liz let's me fuck Haile Steinfeld and Chloe Moretz at the same time in her swinging 1960s London shag pad. Just as long as she gets to watch me write out that blank check to her. Nothing is free in this life. Not even the free grace of Jesus. I.e. faith without works is worthless.

No comments: