Friday, June 13, 2014

THE BARTON FINK PROPHECY

Somehow it all comes down to this now, at: http://nikkifinke.com/first-nikki-post/ ~ ~ AND AT: http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/06/12/donald-sterling-hires-private-investigators-to-dig-up-dirt-on-nba-owners-commissioner/ ~ ~ If you think that I AM is still only playing the stand up BJ joker card in Las Vegas for the big money, etc. just ask Harrison Ford. Ouch. ~ ~ You're God damn right I AM. What? You think that I am in this just for my health? ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ SEES CANDY NOTES: See: http://apnews.myway.com/article/20140613/us--plane_crash-westchester-26d65285ff.html ~ ~ And see about that old school neocon Jew in DC named Cantor; who is now a dead man, metaphorically and politically speaking. ~ ~ You laugh at Jesus, The Jesus laughs back at you. ~ ~ FALSE PROPHET NOTES: Everyone who believes in the false prophet in REV.16 is going to die. And I AM is not speaking metaphorically now. ~ ~ PLAN B ICON PRODUCTIONS NOTES: Name your price and I will double it. Since I got more money than God now, to coin an expression. ~ ~ Plus, I need your priceless talents and experience of the past 40 years. ~ ~ Believe me, I know. No young new 19ish Hollywood starlet would ever suck on my cock in a thousand years if there was not something in it for her too. That is if the 15% manager money is right for their mothers too of course. ~ ~ BACKSTORY NOTES: My own private Utah movie entitled BARTON FINK was filmed when I was still living in an upstairs room that looked exactly just like Barton Fink's cheap hotel room in the movie; peeling wallpaper and all, like at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barton_Fink ~ ~ "I'm hiding from my crazy wife and her two kids up in Portland..." to paraphrase Humph/rey Bogie in DARK PASSAGE; regarding the film's open-all-night HASTY TASTY greasy spoon scene at Post and Fillmore. ~ ~ [Per the opening all night shots in THE BIG LEBOWSKI, etc.]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can understand what you write everything pretty much shared as well as what we can see. lots of useful information and what you can do. friv juegos