Monday, June 30, 2014

TAYLORS FERRY ROAD, PORTLAND, OREGON

Back when I was still in my naive return RLDS missionary mode Reaganite period, I was renting a white house on Taylors Ferry Road in Portland, Oregon for 350 a month; circa 1991 meets 1993. ~ ~ Plus, I was sending 200 a month in kidnapping ransom payments to my X-mother-in-law in Epinal, France; in the form of CHEMICAL BANK cashiers checks. ~ ~ Now flash forward to the future when I AM is again about 29 years-old. ~ ~ Only this time, I have so many of my own private underaged killer wives sucking on my cock [THE REPLACEMENT KILLERS] that I could give a flying fuck if any one or two of them leave me at any particular point in time. ~ ~ You go away, I go away. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ BROWN DROUGHT NOTES: Jerry Brown et al thought that they could fuck Gisele and her hubby in the butt for 12 points; so she left him. ~ ~ "For the waters of Nimrim shall be desolate: for the hay is withered away, the grass faileth, there is no green [political party] thing." ISAIAH 15:6. ~ ~ SEE: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10932785/The-race-to-stop-Las-Vegas-from-running-dry.html

No comments: