Tuesday, June 17, 2014

NIGGER IS THE NEW BLACK

Okay. I admit it, I'm very impressed. ~ ~ My sidekick negro exchanges five known terrorist generals who hate America for one lousy white man deserter who also hates America. So far so good. ~ ~ But then he has America's new homogaysexual multicultural Marine Corp hit the beach and grab that camel fucker who had nothing to do at all with the murder of America's openly homosexual ambassador to Libya. ~ ~ God, what an idiot. I have voted Republican for all of my life, starting at the American Embassy's branch offices in Palermo, Italy in 1973; and where has it gotten me? ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ CHECK KITER NOTES: Here's the deal. I write you out a blank check. You just go ahead and give me all of your money up front, no questions asked. "It's time to cash the check!" MLK JR. "The New Yorker magazine Jews are just a bunch of kikes." Jesse Jackson Jr. ~ ~ P.S. MICHAEL SAVAGE: Get real. Barack Obama will never like you.

No comments: