Monday, December 21, 2015

I GET IT. YOU DON'T GET IT. FACT CHECK IT IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT.

Forget about the fact that I know for a fact that Barack Obama is not even in fact an American citizen. And you still don't know it for a fact for some crazy gay ass reason, like at: http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/12/video-sheriff-arpaio-takes-on-nbc-news.html ~ ~ Right now, I AM is much more interested in the fact that I get to have sex with two of my underaged 18ish looking teenager wives at the same time after the fact that Donald Trump becomes elected President in REV.2016. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ EATING RAUOL NOTES: Keira Knightley was the look alike costar of this iconic 1980s indie film comedy that changed my life forever at: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3535582/keira-knightley-gets-compared-to-daisy-ridley-04/fullsize/ ~ ~ Before that, I did have a general sense that it was the end of the world; but I didn't know why. ~ ~ PS DAVID LYNCH: See what happens when you make me the secret [MYSTIC PIZZA] tomato sauce star in your latest project? ~ ~ Everything just seems to fall into place naturally. And the usual production problems tend to work themselves out almost miraculously. ~ ~ If the money is right of course. ~ ~ You know me. I do get off on splashing my worthless inflated cash money on the barrel around town and dropping names; Italian style. ~ ~ If only because I earned it. ~ ~ So I get to do with it whatever I want to do with it. ~ ~ Per my Book of Mormon upbringing in white ass Seattle, Washington about being a privileged white skinned God who is better than the people of a darker skin who were there first. ~ ~ Theoretically speaking. Might makes right. ~ ~

No comments: