Monday, December 7, 2015

US VS. IT

I went to bed right after the two weeks notice in OCEANS 12 expired Sunday night. ~ ~ Then the nightmares started happening; one after the other. ~ ~ Like wherein I'm in bed again with Ginger Blake. And when I pull down her black VICTORIA'S SECRET thong, out pops this huge clean shaven THE EDGE/BONO size U2 number. ~ ~ And the first thing that pops into my mind is; no way is that giant number going to fit into my mouth. ~ ~ Remember, I found my scratched up copy of DOMINO lying on the shoulder of Hwy.410, next to JACK IN THE BOX. ~ ~ For when the time would come some 10 years later when it would suddenly pop up again out of the blue. ~ ~ Only this time it would be a tall white blond guy with a real birth certificate. ~ ~ Whatever, check out Monday morning's new NYT photo of the patriotic American Asian surgeon who sews on new [snap-on lesbian] penises for America's heroic and dedicated veteran men and women who gave their all to protect the new sodom and Egypt copilots in REV.11. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ TWN NOTES: Officially, 112 men died at the soon to be newly renamed 'President Donald Trump Dam' site during the fascistic 1930s. The last one being the son of the first one, exactly 13 years later to the day. ~ ~ Not counting the 42 who were gassed to death in the preconstruction tunneling process. ~ ~ [The first shall be last. And the last shall be first.] ~ ~ BLUES BROTHERS:2 NOTES: The inspiration behind my white Germanic wives adopting their little darling negro slave children is meant to be an example of how slavery and concubinage will be restored in the KINGDOM OF GOD; starting next year. ~ ~ Hence that part of the WHITE HORSE PROPHECY that says that the agitated black horse will go to war against the angry white horse. Because of their legitmate fears of becoming exploited slaves again at the hands of the cruel white apostate Christians. ~ ~ HANNAH MONTANA NOTES: Woody Allen accuses me of being just another Nazi haircut guy in HANNAH AND HER SISTERS because I was being forced to sneak about and fuck my other plural marriage sister wife on the down low. ~ ~ No wonder I AM will be voting for Donald Trump this time around, and not Hillary Clinton. Not to mention Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio. ~ ~ PS BRAD PITT: Don't worry if Angelina eventually is going to leave you and hook up with me. You should be so lucky. ~ ~ Who needs it? Not me. ~ ~ And I say this as a benevolent father who already has at least 100 teenager mothers' adopted orphan children to take care of.

No comments: