Thursday, December 24, 2015

IT ALWAYS MAKES ME SO HAPPY

Fuck it, yeah. And why not? ~ ~ If not for Barry Obama being born in Africa, and then posting his fraudulent document PDF file birth certificate on America's official While House web site; where in the world would I ever be today? ~ ~ Certainly I would never be touching and fucking Chloe Moretz today with my metaphorical 10' pole boner, like at: http://www.justjared.com/2015/12/23/chloe-moretz-will-cast-her-first-vote-ever-for-hillary-clinton/?ref=footer . ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ KING OF CALIFORNIA NOTES: In this particular Providentially made movie miracle about the last days; the big breakthrough happens when Michael Douglas discovers those three [woes] crucifixes carved in stone on the backside of a DANIEL 2 boulder at one of Donald Trump's [Scottish plaid 007] 18-hole golf courses. ~ ~ [Michael Douglas and my - SPLITTING HEIRS- movie wife Catherine Zeta-Jones are big time golfers.] ~ ~ PS KEN KEMP: This is you showing me all of those inscribed-in-stone scripture quotes in SLC,UT, located near that Masonic brick TROLLY SQUARE mall. ~ ~ See you at this year's film festival in Park City, Utah, circa January 20, 2016. ~ ~ PS MRS. FRESH: My visionary dream about you and me riding in the back seat of a limo on State Street happened in the winter time. ~ ~ PS BRAD PITT: If it is true that you actually like it in the ass; then your hard ass Christian father was probably right all along. ~ ~ I.e. homosexuality is an immoral free will lifestyle behavior choice; at least 90% of the time.

No comments: