Friday, December 18, 2015

I KNOW YOU WANT IT

Those leaked cum shots of Jennifer Lawrence in 2014 were Divine silver lining confirmations of her not wanting to have an unhappy bipolar baby with attention deficit problems in SILVER LINING. ~ ~ Which is why she cried her HEART out for hours back in 2014; after her Baltimore, Mary Land policeman husband of 3 1/2 years died at the wheel of some drunk negro who was basically having the same problems as he was having with his crazy bitch of a wife from hell. ~ ~ Probably this was why the Devil himself told me back on 11.25 that I was supposed to become her John Waters Republican Party [CRY BABY] husband; starting from day one. ~ ~ And I would come to know it, and she would come to love it and understand it, starting on exactly December 17; just after that historic landmark diner exploded in Sandy, Utah. ~ ~ Giving me a chance to finally see it for the first time ever on DVD. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ MIND FUCKING NOTES FROM OUTERSPACE: Here is Jerry Butler role playing Jim Carrey hugging his new blond fuck buddy at: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3533819/gerard-butler-checks-out-spring-awakening-on-broadway-02/fullsize/ ~ ~ PS JIM CARREY: You should know by now that I AM only wants the best for you. ~ ~ You kid me, I kid you. ~ ~ PS GISELE BUNDCHEN: Be happy, don't worry. ~ ~ Pretty soon the half white Jewish people with linguistic Hebrew language problems in the BM are going to overcome their Barack Obama problem. ~ ~ Ergo, my wife in SILVER LINING swallows two medicinal-medicine-pill Danite vodkas before she hits the dance floor with me and you and Jennifer Lopez too in a really sexy three way last tango in Paris rendition situation. ~ ~ PS SIENNA MILLER: Whatever you decide to do, you have my blessing. ~ ~ Same thing goes for you too Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock. ~ ~ I AM is still the one who costarred in DOWN AND OUT IN BEVERLY HILLS meets LA STORY meets MULHOLLAND DR. ~ ~ Therefore, somehow, someway, you three are going to have to find a way to accommodate me and my three underaged girlfriends. ~ ~ Otherwise, I'll just take my ball and go home.

No comments: