Friday, October 11, 2013

I AM THE ANTI CHRIST FASCIST SUNSHINE SUPERMAN TO YOU

Don't be deceived. Some 24ish high society prep school math numbers teacher named Donovan just jumped off the desecrated George Washington Bridge on Friday; in confirmation of this prophetic [LOLITA] Donovan pedophile video at: http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=4128 ~ ~ Note THE LIFE AQUATIC theme banner in the link. ~ ~ Talk about the old 19666s HASTY TASTY era Donovan dying off and becoming replaced by the born again ONE in the form of yours truly. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ NAME THAT NOTE: If you don't think that Donovan's swinging Baby Boomer parents named him after one of their favorite 1960s icons, you need to move over to the five foolish virgins column. See: http://nypost.com/2013/10/11/teacher-leaps-to-death-off-gwb-amid-student-sex-probe/ ~ ~ Obviously, again, hate repeating myself so much; But my first and only choice for director of my own private LOLITA remake with Chloe Moretz absolutely has to be Gus van Sant. Otherwise, I wont do the picture. Because he has such an inspired light touch when it comes to making hard R movies that are really sexy and dirty. ~ ~ Gus' strict father was a top executive at Portland's JENSEN swimwear company, featured in the original LOLITA movie about Ms Moretz sucking on my cock, while wearing sunglasses, and all that. [Who was originally from Obama's Denver, if I remember right. Not sure, haven't been to either towns in years. Not to mention Salt Lake City; or even San Francisco.] ~ ~ "YOU'RE THE DIRECTOR" NOTES: A great director has a good ear. So I'm just saying. My own idea would be to shoot the LOLITA remake on a big double engine VOLVO cabin cruiser yacht that is tied up somewhere in San Marino; that looks exactly like Michael Savage's talk show radio boat. Of course you would have the usual cut away shots of us cruising around outside the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE; 1960s Donovan free-love orgy style. Hell, why not tie in my inspired biopic ideas about Janis Joplin in the picture and kill two birds with one [Oliver] stone? ~ ~ Fuck it man. Just do it for the money. I know that you have been thinking about that big 'FOR SALE' sailboat tied up in the Lake Union, Seattle brokerage listings anyway. [In my upper middle class mind fantasy, a 51' yacht is as big as anyone could ever want.] You let me get my freaky Friday Harbor sailor dog freak on, I let you get your sniffy butt freak on. ~ ~ Just keep your asking price for the two low budget indie fuck films under two million, each. Money doesn't grow on trees you know. ~ ~ MIND TRIP NOTES: My freakish mind reading lyrics in FLASH DANCE 1983 are at: http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/flashdance/imagination.htm ~ ~ TURN OFF NOTES: I don't listen to that much talk radio anymore because they are not telling us the full truth about Barack Obama; who is not even a citizen of the United States, and they know it. ~ ~ Therefore, I AM has now become the king of all media, left and right; I lead, you follow, or else.

No comments: