Tuesday, October 15, 2013

SUDDENLY, I AM THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN ARM

I suddenly spotted Frank Sinatra's 1955 film entitled THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN ARM Tuesday afternoon in my stack of old used DVDs. That includes his classic 1954 SUDDENLY prophecy about the attempted assassination of the abomination of desolation in MARK 13:14. ~ ~ The 1951ish Italian missionary man called "old blue eyes" was a Las Vegas, Nevada forerunner to me of course. Who else? ~ ~ Adjusting for inflation, every single one of his 1950s hipster movies could have been made on today's highest quality video for around $2,000,000 each, tops. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ WHY NOT NOTES: Justin Theroux and I get to fuck whoever we want because Jennifer Anniston is such a selfish bitch hottie. And that's the way we like it, for now anyway.

No comments: