Tuesday, September 22, 2015

IT COMES IN TWOS

Yesterday I went over to WAL*MART again to get Granny Grass two bottles of liquid vitamins for a total of $19.02 with sales tax. ~ ~ Whereupon I was surprised to see THE BOONDOCK SAINTS:II lying on top of the stack in their $5 DVDs bin. ~ ~ So I quickly ran the numbers and realized that I was exactly two pennies short of being able to buy it. ~ ~ So I stuffed it down underneath the stack to the side, thinking I'll come back tomorrow morning and get it for sure. ~ ~ Then I found a 1989 quarter in the outside COKE machine's coin slot. ~ ~ Where about ten minutes later an amazing Christ/pher Wood look alike walked by it. ~ ~ Obviously, it was a sign from God that I needed to interrupt my screening about the 1776 movie that portrays Donald Trump escaping from that weirdo apostate christian 666 crystal cathedral in Will Ferrell's native Orange County, California. ~ ~ [His father played the traditional homosexual Greek flute for THE RIGHTEOUS BROTHERS' band.] ~ ~ So I go back and get the DVD. And when I am buying it I accidently kick something on the floor, that turns out to be one of two Lincoln money pennies. ~ ~ And since it was a half moon werewolf night, I decided to watch the first half of it that same night. ~ ~ Given the fact that the apostate Christ Pope of the abominable church of Rome would be arriving in America today to pay tribute to the abomination of desolation in DANIEL 12. The same day when the Jewish Day of Judgment starts at sundown. ~ ~ "I just love sunsets." Jennifer Anniston. Who is Greek of course. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ SEQUEL NOTES: In the BOONDOCK SAINTS:II prophecy, the red horse helps the white horse destroy the 666 black horse beast. ~ ~ RIGHTEOUS DUDE NOTES: Logan, Utah is located on your R/M road map of Judah and Ephraim right below the 42 months line. Where they made that miraculously successful low budget spoof of yours truly entitled NAPOLEON DYNAMITE meets MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO. ~ ~ For example, the ten best prophecy comedies of all time were made for peanuts; including EATING RAOUL, TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN, THE FRONT, BANANAS, SLEEPER, NAPOLEON DYNAMITE, BLAZZING SADDLES, HANNA AND HER SISTERS, THAT SINKING FEELING, SHE'S GOTTA HAVE IT, LEPRECHAUN 1,2,3,4,5,6... AUSTIN POWERS: I,II,III... both of the pre two witnesses' 10% earthquake WAYNES WORLD movies that where made just outside of Chicago, yada yada... Yeah I know, that is literally more than ten movies, metaphorically speaking. ~ ~ But I AM is talking about the ten virgins prophecy here, and not some immature literal translation comic book version of REVELATION that you might hear about on some late night anti communist Jew hater nigger lover AM gay ass retro 50s radio show out of Texas.

No comments: