Friday, September 18, 2015

IT ISN'T REAL IS IT, MEETS IT IS REAL ISN'T IT

Today's fake Republican party icecream cone clowns like to talk about what a fake conservative Donald Trump is. ~ ~ And they are right of course; but every time that they open their mouths and start lying about Barack Obama's fake PDF file birth certificate, they give my man with the blond hair job another billion dollars in free publicity. ~ ~ In other words, today's CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964 anti communist conservativism is as fake as the abomination of desolation's day 1290 birth certificate on the official White House web site. ~ ~ And if any you naive white christian morons out there on talk radio disagree with me, then prove it. ~ ~ The way I see it, why not just vote for the real thing? ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS MEL: Your really good GET THE GRINGO Internet movie was a DANIEL 9 prophecy about the time when Donald Trump would build a fence between the Nephites and the Lamanites in ALMA. Hence that plane crash near [frozen] Rt.32 in Alma, Georgia. ~ ~ ALMA being the BM book that is about the last days' civil war [EZEKIEL 38] invasion between the more civilized white people and the more wild at heart and savage and lawless black people. ~ ~ Ergo, when we two finally meet in person, I will be paying you to make a movie with me. Not the other way around. ~ ~ Of course, you would get final cut rights, etc. ~ ~ Since I would not even have the time on my schedule to have a look at your dailies. ~ ~ Get real dude. ~ ~ AM I more interested in making some LOVE BOAT CONNECTION rip off sailboat movie about me fucking my two underaged costars Chloe Moretz and Hailee Seinfeld? Or do I want to spend all of my time talking on the phone with some old Jewish fucker in Hollywood?

No comments: