Saturday, May 17, 2014

ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL

Miss Montana just admitted that she got a little carried away with me and my Justin Beiber posse because we had been dissing her for the past few months. ~ ~ So now I get to play like Jesus Christ and forgive her while I fuck her brains out. ~ ~ God damn I love my job!! ~ ~ Is there anything hotter in this dreary little boring world than 'I forgive you' make up sex? ~ ~ [Nothing in this world is dreary or boring to me. I just said that for the sake of the Woody Allen type Jews who don't believe in fucking for Jesus, etc.] ~ ~ Moving forward now and letting go of all negativity, I finally picked up THE BIG LEBOWSKI prophecy DVD at WALL*MART Saturday. After seeing all those new pix of Brad Pitt arriving down in the New Orleans location where they made that James Bond movie about Barack Obama's African mask getting ripped off in the climax. ~ ~ I AM is definitely going to have to update and familiarize myself again with the iconic Jews For Jesus cult film if I ever expect to send in a brief synopsis of my remake sequel ideas about it to PLAN B and then expect to get $5,000,000 in return. ~ ~ "Don't hold your breath." [DIE ANOTHER DAY] ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ ALISON ROTH UPDATE: You still remind me so much of a 29ish Ornella Fresh. See ya baby on the flip side. Where the full on vagina make-up-sex is as hot as those two virgin 19 year-old actresses who live up the street from David Lynch. ~ ~ DIE ANOTHER DAY NOTES: Obama chose one of the two Castro brothers to head up the unconstitutional HUD agency in confirmation of Halle Berry rising up from the REV.13:1 sea like a Phoenix bird in Cuba. ~ ~ A VIEW TO A KILL NOTES: California Chrome won the second triple crown race in Bal/timore as the news rolled out about Obama's Chinatown gansta nigger was there talking about discrimination being illegal. When in fact, discrimination is the very idea upon which the US Constitution was founded; contrary to what Glenn Beck and Clyde Lewis might have to say about it.

No comments: