Tuesday, May 13, 2014

MY OWN PRIVATE SIGNS AND WONDERS

Believe me you, you don't know the half of it. And that is the way that I like it. ~ ~ However, I still am impressed enough to give you a few glimpses into my private life. Where my girlfriend named Dawn Godman looks like my future wife Rosie O'Donald in my own private 2008 prophecy entitled THE FALSE PROPHET. ~ ~ Think MAGNUM P.I. takes place at that paperback book millionaire's Hawaiian beach shag pad, etc. etc. ~ ~ Where all the topless 16ish girls look like they are at least 18 years-old on my private 91' yacht tied up in Cannes, France; once owned by Mr. Flynt himself. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS QUEEN ELIZABETH III: Don't feel ashamed to look me in the eye darling. God wants you to fuck David so hard and so long that he will never forget you for the rest of his life. Per: http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3111902/hugh-grant-elizabeth-hurley-meet-up-05/fullsize/ ~ ~ Look at it this way. David invites you and me out to his fly-fishing ranch in western Montana during the peak mayfly season. With the obvious idea in mind that he wants to fuck you, and you too want to fuck him. Of course, David is no dummy, so he hires a few local barely-legal teenager cow hands to take care of his guests. ~ ~ Think EVEN COWGIRLS GET THE BLUES meets WE'RE THE MILLERS. ~ ~ THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW NOTES: That eastern European vampire transexual who just won the EUROVISION contest with his James Bond theme song has the same kind of campy 007 name as Pussy Galore or Odd Job, etc. ~ ~ 007 NOTES: James Bond's INVISIBLE MAN car in DIE ANOTHER DAY, 2002 is first introduced to us in an unseen underground plot scenario that takes place under London. As prophesied in THE AVENGERS' episode entitled THE LIVING DEAD. ~ ~ Wherein I AM takes full command of the unseen underwater submarine fleets of Britain, France, Germany, and America. After the more righteous white five virgins Israelites have all gathered under that protective umbrella cloud hovering over the Midwest, and the Mideast. And therefore one can nuke the hell out of the UN whore and not have to worry about any fallout from it.

No comments: