Saturday, April 11, 2015

FF7

In the 5th 1260 days period instalment of SEINFELD, the mystery package that crazy uncle Leo signs off on is the Iran bomb. ~ ~ Because the 8th season episode opens with Kramer and Newman reading the latest in today's NYT about some funeral where the illegal alien homosexual in the Greek White House in DC was born. ~ ~ Wherein my difficult patient/nurse wife from France contracts the 7-year itch during today's 7th year sabbath; when 6 years after the abomination of desolation was allowed to take office, the shit hits the same fan that Kramer sneaked out of Jerry's apartment in year 7. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ PS MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ: I would love nothing more than to go watch your performance in FF7. However, I don't have a car right now, thanks to Jerry Seinfeld. Who is one of the biggest car collectors/hordors in the entire world; if not the biggest. ~ ~ THE PACKAGE NOTES: When Jerry gets hauled in for an investigation into his mail fraud [ballet] vote for Barack Obama, we see my 32ish poster stamp image of the physical transfiguration hanging on the wall. Much like the one that is hanging above the two cheap hotel beds of my two lost wives in KILL CRUISE. ~ ~ Of course, Jerry thinks the whole thing is bullshit. ~ ~ In that same vein, check out the amazing crystals motif design theme song video for my own private sequel entitled 50 SHADES OF GREY meets LAST TANGO IN SEATTLE:II, at: http://www.directlyrics.com/ellie-goulding-love-me-like-you-do-lyrics.html ~ ~ So now I get to stick it to every cock sucking Jew boy around the world. ~ ~ Money talks, bullshit walks. And that's a good thing. ~ ~ PS KEIRA KNIGHTLEY: Remember when you were staying in a house boat on Lake Union while you and Chloe Moretz were shooting LAGGIES for peanuts, and you saw that man in an old wooden rowboat who was fishing for sockeye salmon? Guess what, that was me, metaphorically speaking. ~ ~ BFD, I love the idea of you sucking on my cock while Chloe watches us. ~ ~ Like they don't know what to expect if they get involved with me and Mikey Cyrus et al.

No comments: