Monday, April 6, 2015

I CONTROL THE REMOTE

In THE LAST DAYS OF DISCO meets BEING THERE, I will be the one who holds the TV remote and decides which movies are the most important ones to watch right now. Me Tarzan, you my bitch. ~ ~ SEE: http://images.greatgiftessentials.com/TarzanThongFront.jpg ~ ~ Or like Rihanna says, "We are the new America." ~ ~ Telephone call from Jesus, yada yada. ~ ~ Check out these new pix of VV getting into the swing of things too at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3026559/Vince-Vaughn-shows-muscular-physique-desert-photo-shoot.html ~ ~ Better late than never. All is well that ends well. ~ ~ GSR/TWN ~ ~ DIFFERENT LEVELS NOTES: Since being different is the big thing right now; we should bet that Kramer's plans for his carpeted 1970s style shad pad covered in erotic pillow clouds not happening. ~ ~ SPECTRE VISION NOTES: Right after I had read the above 'true or false' quote, I saw Rihanna having a really fun time with some "...one mighty and strong." figure in D&C 85, at: http://videorgasm.net/post/115586413315/videorgasm ~ ~ Obviously, we're talking FAST&FURIOUS 7 here. ~ ~ PS OLIVER STONE: I'm gonna kick your ass if you do not do something about that little spoiled brat Miley Cyrus. ~ ~ She is starting to get on my nerves. ~ ~ I only say this because I know that you can do anything that you want to if helps me me me and it thwarts THEM meets PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE. And if you need more money, don't call me, call Paul Allen and leave a message on his 1980s technology answering machine. ~ ~ BFD, the old rich fucker is a blatant homogaysexual. So is Elton John for that matter, and they both can not wait to hook up with me when the time is right. That is when everyone in Jewville is so freaked out that they are looking the other way. ~ ~ NEVER ENDING NOTES: The SEINFELD episode that follows THE BUBBLE BOY reveals that the upstate cabin in Bonney Lake, New York was a homogaysexual love shack for Susan's Log Cabin Republican father. ~ ~ I'M THERE NOTES: All that anyone in the ANIMAL HOUSE frat house culture media has to do in order to restore their liberal Jew boy reputation is report the facts about Obama's fake story birth certificate. ~ ~ Oh the humanity! ~ ~ PS BILL GATES: You are the physically transfigured one who is revealed in THE PILOT, circa 1993. Therefore, you need to come up with something better than Paul Allen or that alien looking bald headed guy from New York at amazon.com are offering me. ~ ~ Oh yeah, "There's enough juice here to keep us all fat and giggly." [Cosmo Kramer] ~ ~ PS MICHAEL DOUGLAS: I want you in on this deal. If nothing else, we need your expertise and experience in offshore tax-free banking at THE BANK OF CANADA meets THE BANK OF ENGLAND in the Bahamas. Call it the international fund to cure bad bipolar behavior in autistic children; whatever, just do it. ~ ~ LONELY GUY NOTES: Whenever I feel completely alienated and alone from the rest of the world, and I have no friends anymore, I fantasize about the star of KICK ASS coming to my rescue and sucking on my cock, like at: http://videorgasm.net/post/79182660469/videorgasm ~ ~ Here's my last and final offer. I need 100 big ones for each and every one of my KICK ASS IV, V, VI, & VII Harold Robbins book deal movies. And I cut you in for a sweet piece of the action.

No comments: